Pan Sends on 4le

All about our Cubase LE and Cubase AI OEM bundle software.
tommykry

Pan Sends on 4le

Post by tommykry » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi everyone, im running latest version of Cubase 4 le(4.1.3) does anyone know if you can pan the sends in 4Le? I know Reaper and Sonar can do this, Or is this feature not availible in the Le software?

Also i have just reinstalled this(4Le) on the same computer it was registered on but i did a reformat and fresh win xp install on the hd but this computer doesn't go online, is there a way i can register it from another computer that is online?
Thank you for the help :D
Tommy

thinkingcap
Grand Senior Member

Re: Pan Sends on 4le

Post by thinkingcap » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:34 pm

tommykry wrote:Hi everyone, im running latest version of Cubase 4 le(4.1.3) does anyone know if you can pan the sends in 4Le? I know Reaper and Sonar can do this, Or is this feature not availible in the Le software?
Not available in the LE versions.
tommykry wrote:Also i have just reinstalled this(4Le) on the same computer it was registered on but i did a reformat and fresh win xp install on the hd but this computer doesn't go online, is there a way i can register it from another computer that is online?
No, unless you move the e-license permanently to a USB licenser.
Cubase 5.1.1 (32bit) | Win 7 Pro x64 SP1 | RME Fireface UFX | RME Fireface 800 | Cubase Essential 5 | Win 7 Home Premium x64
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I just took off my thinkingcap, it got filled up with too much crap...

Return to “Cubase LE and Cubase AI”