Compatible MIDI Keyboard

Post questions and find answers on Cubasis 3 for iOS here.
killswitch

Compatible MIDI Keyboard

Post by killswitch »

Hi,

I am new to music production, not a professional but more of a hobbyist. I am using Cubasis 3 on my iPad mini, and looking to buy a 61 keys MIDI keyboard controller that integrates with Cubasis 3 seamlessly (or as much as possible). For anyone here who are using MIDI keyboards with Cubasis, which one would you recommend? What should I be aware of when purchasing one? Thanks.

killswitch

Re: Compatible MIDI Keyboard

Post by killswitch »

I have my eyes on the Native Instrument's Komplete Kontrol A49. Came across a video on youtube where a user showed off Cubasis 2 on his iPad with this MIDI, and some of the stuff mapped while some didn't. Hoping 3 is better integrated with known brands?

LSlowak
Steinberg Employee

Post by LSlowak »

Hi killswitch,

Cubasis 2 and Cubasis 3 are fully compatible with CC-compatible audio and MIDI hardware devices.
However, both applications do not provide hardware controller support at this point, which is on our list for future updates (except for MIDI CC support).

Best,
Lars
Lars Slowak - Project Management & Team lead Cubasis
Steinberg Media Technologies GmbH
Hamburg, Germany
Check out Steinberg on YouTube, Twitter and Facebook

alx1

Post by alx1 »

Hello,

I am looking for just that : a hardware midi controller for my external gear. Accepting midi sync in if possible. Modstep did it well but does not seem maintained any longer.

Please keep me posted!

Return to “Cubasis 3 for iOS”