iMac pro 15 sec sound latency when cubase dongle connected

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 here.
xackerz2

iMac pro 15 sec sound latency when cubase dongle connected

Post by xackerz2 »

Hi, I have decided to go back to music, took out my cubase dongle, downloaded the software, but here is an extremely annoying thing: each time I connect the dongle to the imac and run cubase, my computer starts experiencing a ~15 sec latency in sound when outside of cubase.
I have tried to set it to "release the audio driver when in background" but that solves nothing.
And I tried to contact the local distributor, who is supposed to be the support for us here, but he doesn't come back to my mails (and a month already passed with this problem).
Would be glad for any help, thx
Last edited by -steve- on Tue May 05, 2020 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: moved

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Re: iMac pro 15 sec sound latency when cubase dongle connected

Post by svennilenni »

See the "german" in the forum header..!?
And even in the english forums some useful info might be necessary.

RichardTownsend

Re: iMac pro 15 sec sound latency when cubase dongle connected

Post by RichardTownsend »

xackerz2 wrote:
Sun May 03, 2020 12:18 pm
Hi, I have decided to go back to music, took out my cubase dongle, downloaded the software, but here is an extremely annoying thing: each time I connect the dongle to the imac and run cubase, my computer starts experiencing a ~15 sec latency in sound when outside of cubase.
I have tried to set it to "release the audio driver when in background" but that solves nothing.
And I tried to contact the local distributor, who is supposed to be the support for us here, but he doesn't come back to my mails (and a month already passed with this problem).
Would be glad for any help, thx
Try downloading the latest elicenser at https://www.steinberg.net/en/company/te ... enser.html
2014 MacBook Pro 15", 16Gb RAM, 500Gb SSD, 2Tb CIE Rugged External HD, BENQ GW2765 display at 2560 x 1440, Mac OS Mojave, Cubase 10.5.x, Dorico 3.x, Mytek Brooklyn DAC, NI Kontrol 6, Neumann KH120 monitors, Focal Elear phones, NI Komplete 12, Omnisphere, Kontakt libraries, Serum, Superior Drummer 3

Return to “General”