Token list Dorico 3

Discussions about our next-generation scoring application, Dorico.
EmiGus

Token list Dorico 3

Post by EmiGus »

Good morning,

is the first time I write on this forum. I've been working with Dorico for about 2 years and I'm really excited. I come from Finale and I must say that my productivity has increased tenfold.
I ask this question because I haven't been able to find it yet
where is the list of tokens updated to Doric 3.

Thank you very much and congratulations for the excellent work

MarcLarcher
Grand Senior Member

Re: Token list Dorico 3

Post by MarcLarcher »

I'm afraid there's no update to this document https://steinberg.help/dorico_pro/v2/ex ... tokens.pdf
I've read that the doc team is really trying hard to make the localized versions up to date with the english documentation. No doubt that this is a task they will do once they're done with the translated docs…
Marc Larcher

OS X 10.15.5, macbook pro 2019 16" (8 cores i9 @ 2.3GHz, 32GB, 1TB)
Opera singer (lyric tenor), photographer, sound engineer, XeLaTeX user and music engraver (Dorico Pro 3.5, and Photoscore Ultimate 2020.1.14(9.0.2))
French is my native language

EmiGus

Post by EmiGus »

OK thanks.

I wanted to know if there is a token to display the total duration of the song and not just that of the individual streams.
Thanks

andgle

Post by andgle »

The tokens are now listed in the context menu when you right click inside of a text frame. I can't find any project duration token, though.
Anders

Return to “Dorico”