No Track Inspector/no racks in Mixconsole/no sampler track in Cubase 10 Elements Trial

Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
KingTerold

No Track Inspector/no racks in Mixconsole/no sampler track in Cubase 10 Elements Trial

Post by KingTerold »

Hi,

I downloaded the trial version of Cubase Elements 10.

It has no track inspector, no racks in the mix console and no sampler track.

Is this like this because it is the trial version or is there a problem with my download?

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Re: No Track Inspector/no racks in Mixconsole/no sampler track in Cubase 10 Elements Trial

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

Hi,

Can you just enable Left/right zones?
Martin Jirsak
How to show notes of the chord/scale only
Cubase Training

Cubase Pro (last officially supported version all the time)
macOS (last update)

KingTerold

Re: No Track Inspector/no racks in Mixconsole/no sampler track in Cubase 10 Elements Trial

Post by KingTerold »

Hi Martin,

Thanks for helping.

I clicked on the icons in the top right corner that shows or hides the zones and nothing happens.

The Mix Console racks is a weird one, as they don't appear at all and also, if I click to create sampler track, nothing happens then either.

From your reply to my other thread regarding Media Service Not Supported, I think that you're right and the installation may be corrupt.

I'm going to download and install again.

Thank you again...

robinstar

Post by robinstar »

Did this fix your issue? - I'm having exactly the same problem with the Elements 10 trial downloaded using the download manager.

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

robinstar wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 11:33 am
Did this fix your issue? - I'm having exactly the same problem with the Elements 10 trial downloaded using the download manager.
Hi,

You should see the Inspector, Right Zone and all these. There was a bug, it was always hidden once you start Cubase, but this has been resolved. If you can't see it at all (even though you enable them in the Setup Window Layout),then it's something different.

As Trial, do you have Cubase Elements 10.0.20, please?

Could you try Cubase Safe Start mode (trash Cubase preferences)? If you have an older Cubase versions installed, could you try to rename even an older Cubase preferences?

What graphics card do you use? How many screens? Do you use HiDPI screen(s)?
Martin Jirsak
Cubase Training

macOS (last update)

robinstar

Post by robinstar »

Hi. Yes the trial is Cubase Elements 10.0.20, downloaded this week. not sure of graphics card, its mobo native, but one screen, 1920 x 1080.
i'll try safe mode start if i can find how to do this.

I download the installer again, and installed to a different machine, but same issue.

shanabit

Post by shanabit »

Elements is showing everything here, TRIAL as well

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

Hi,

Open the preferences folder.
- Windows: %AppData% Steinberg/Cubase LE AI Elements 10
- Mac: user/Library/Preferences/Cubase LE AI Elements 10

Is there a Default Project Workspace.xml file?
Martin Jirsak
Cubase Training

macOS (last update)

androfon

Post by androfon »

The same happens to me, the left zone cannot be activated and I do not see the inspector.
I do not have the Project Workspace.xml file in the preferences folder and I have also installed it on a computer without any cubase.

Martin.Jirsak
Forum Elder

Post by Martin.Jirsak »

androfon wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:51 pm
The same happens to me, the left zone cannot be activated and I do not see the inspector.
I do not have the Project Workspace.xml file in the preferences folder and I have also installed it on a computer without any cubase.
Hi and welcome,

Do you have the latest Cubase Elements 10.0.40 update installed, please?
Martin Jirsak
Cubase Training

macOS (last update)

Return to “Issues”