Any reason to move to Cubase pro 10 from pro 9????/

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 here.
itnithand

Any reason to move to Cubase pro 10 from pro 9????/

Post by itnithand »

Spam links this user entered after faking their comments and questions are deleted, user banned --Steve
I use cubase mainly for recording and composing using midi keys. Sometimes I create some short multitracks (and master them), though it is relatively rare.

I have Cubase 9 pro. Should I move to Cubase 10 or there is nothing which I can not handle without? Thank you!
Last edited by itnithand on Mon Feb 18, 2019 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Glenn

Re: Any reason to move to Cubase pro 10 from pro 9????/

Post by Glenn »

no there is no reason to upgrade unless you want the newest and most shiny version. Cubase 9.5 is great and super stable and it will give you a good workflow for years to come. It is hardly big jumps in features and workflow in such an established product like Cubase imo. Are you thinking of upgrading later anyways then you might as well do it now so the cost of upgrade spreads out.

Do you need integrated audio align?`
Do you need mixer snapshots?
Do you use variaudio 2? well now there is version 3
Do you need a more eye-pleasing channel strip?
Do you need Groove Agent 5 SE over v4?
Do you need simplified sidechain?

those are some of the biggest changes for me in Cubase 10.. so for me nothing special, I updated anyway as I like to explore new things :)
Cubase 10.5 PRO latest build, Windows 10 PRO 64bit build 2004, RME Hammerfall 96/52, Ryzen 3900x, Asus X-470 Mainboard 32GB ram, Samsung 970 NVME M.2 PRO, 2x UAD-2 Quad, Benchmark DAC-1, Apogee AD16, Millenia 4 HV3D, SSL XLogic Alpha, Universal Audio LA 610, Focusrite ISA428, Avalon AD2022, Brauner Phantom, Shure, Sennheiser EVO series, AKG C414, Electro Voice RE-20, JZ Blackhole and then some

svennilenni
Grand Senior Member

Post by svennilenni »

itnithand wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 9:33 am
I use cubase mainly for recording and composing using midi keys. Sometimes I create some short multitracks (and master them), though it is relatively rare.

I have Cubase 9 pro. Should I move to Cubase 10 or there is nothing which I can not handle without? Thank you!
Pro 10 is nothing for you.

lordExtra

Post by lordExtra »

If you feel like losing your eyesight, go ahead
HP z820, dual 6core Xeon 2643v3 3.5GHz, 64GB, AMD FirePro 5100, Samsung 850pro, UAD Octo PCIe, 2x RME Raydat, Cubase Pro 10, Windows 10 1903

Centralmusic
Grand Senior Member

Post by Centralmusic »

lordExtra wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:08 pm
If you feel like losing your eyesight, go ahead
nonsense.

!!! NOTE: This is a user forum. It's from users to users. This is not a technical support forum. Therefore sometime some Steinberg employees appear here and help the users. !!!
"Do you already know the manual?"
Kennst du schon das Handbuch?"

Centralmusic
Grand Senior Member

Post by Centralmusic »

!!! NOTE: This is a user forum. It's from users to users. This is not a technical support forum. Therefore sometime some Steinberg employees appear here and help the users. !!!
"Do you already know the manual?"
Kennst du schon das Handbuch?"

Return to “General”