Quick question about reactivation...

Post general topics related to Cubase Pro 9, Cubase Artist 9 and Cubase Elements 9 here.
ZackBase

Quick question about reactivation...

Post by ZackBase »

Hello everybody,

I have my licenced Cubase 9 installed in my studio at home, but I have work to do outside with a laptop (recording live gigs). I work because a really need money, because of that i don't have and can't afford right now an eLicenser USB.

My question is..., can I reactivate my licence in that laptop and then reactivating again in my studio in a span of 24h or less?

Thank you! :D :mrgreen:

planarchist

Re: Quick question about reactivation...

Post by planarchist »

I suspect not if you're going back and forwards between the two repeatedly.

How many live gigs do you need it for and over what time period? You could download the 30 day Demo to your Lap Top.
Nic

Cubase Pro 10.5, Abs.Collec.3, i7 4770K 3.5GHz, 32 Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, RME Digiface, Behringer ADA8200, S'berg Midex 8.
Cubase Pro 10.5. Abs.Collec.3, i7 920 2.67Ghz , 24Gig RAM, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit , Steinberg CI2+.

Cubase Elements 9.40 on Windows 10 Laptop, i7-2760QM 8Gig RAM, Sonic Port VX.
Cubasis 2.5 iPad Mini 4 64GB

My Cubase recorded songs here (also on most other streaming services).... https://open.spotify.com/artist/6rHmZY1IPskvtYL1Zzw6Vy

ZackBase

Post by ZackBase »

Only one, for now I hope... hahah
When i get paid for this i will purchase an eLicenser for sure, but it ocurred fast.

I'm going to consider downloading a trial, I guess I can record it there and then doing the editing in my studio.
Thanks!

audioguy

Post by audioguy »

The trial is exactly the same, just for 30 days

Return to “General”