Export/Save the Nuendo pref folder

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 8 can be posted here.
drorh4

Export/Save the Nuendo pref folder

Post by drorh4 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:50 am

Hey,
I work with Nuendo in 3 different places. I need to have an easy and friendly solution to have the exact same prefs, colors and key commands every where.
I can copy the folder but i need to get inside the computer stuff, copy it. I can never remember what was the last version.
Every time I work I make more changes so I don't have my last pref version on the other stations.

I want to have the option to save and update from within the Nuendo and mybe to make a back up of it.

thnx
OSX sierra 10.12.6 (MacBook pro mid12)
Win10 (desktop studio PC)
Nuendo 8.3.20 - Wavelab 9.5
Lynx Aurora 8
Motu Ultralite
Waves/plugin Alliance/Soundtoys

MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Re: Export/Save the Nuendo pref folder

Post by MattiasNYC » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:16 am

I made the feature request years ago to create user profiles pretty much exactly for this purpose. Will they do what you need?

https://steinberg.help/nuendo/v8/en/cub ... hl=profile
Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Nvidia GTX 660 / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX / Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”