Cubase 7.0.1 / Cubase Artist 7.0.1 pre-release available

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
emotive

Re: Cubase 7.0.1 / Cubase Artist 7.0.1 pre-release available

Post by emotive »

Jurij wrote:...please make VST connection save all the configurations in one single save as. Will be very appreciated.
Generic Remote settings are not saved on a project basis, so would seem unlikely.

Jurij

Post by Jurij »

Mixer improvement request.

1 please put back the (e) button for the channel recall on the mixer. I can access to the channel window only from the arranger side. There are 2 big empty buttons on the faders, use that please.

2 please back to mixer constrain, the fader are tooooo big for my 24" monitor, too much space for faders, i like the new style but I would like to back to some old features than was very very useful in the mixing session. Almost of C7 users don't have the mixing console controller. The new mixer looks great but it's not flexible like before.

thanks for understanding
MacPro 8 cores, Macbook Pro, 16Gb Ram, 5 hds, RME fireface UFX, OsX 10.7.5, Cubase 7, Cubase 6.5.3, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate, Izotope Plugs, PSP Plugs, IK Multimedia complete bundle, Nebula 3, MetricHalo Channelstrip, XLN Additive Drums and Keys, Spectrasonics Stylus, Omnisphere, Trillian, Eastwest Platinum Orchestra.

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Jurij,

There is a big E button at the top of the fader/channel in the mixer, if you press it quickly the channel edit window will show, press and hold will bring up the related VSTi.

I don't know if you know this, but if you select a channel in the mixer and use the G or H keys you can widen or narrow all the cannels in that mixer.

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

Jurij

Post by Jurij »

thanks mauri, i've found all and fixed my constrain window with G key on the keyboard, was my mistake, thanks a lot for all.... :D
MacPro 8 cores, Macbook Pro, 16Gb Ram, 5 hds, RME fireface UFX, OsX 10.7.5, Cubase 7, Cubase 6.5.3, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate, Izotope Plugs, PSP Plugs, IK Multimedia complete bundle, Nebula 3, MetricHalo Channelstrip, XLN Additive Drums and Keys, Spectrasonics Stylus, Omnisphere, Trillian, Eastwest Platinum Orchestra.

Jurij

Post by Jurij »

About mix window, i've constrained all the faders but there is a problems with characters expecially when i try to constrain the control room meters and letters. I'ts possible reduce the font size even in the mixer track names? thanks a lot :D

Mauri

Post by Mauri »

Jurij wrote:About mix window, i've constrained all the faders but there is a problems with characters expecially when i try to constrain the control room meters and letters. I'ts possible reduce the font size even in the mixer track names? thanks a lot :D
I don't think you can alter the font size independently...

Cheers,

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

TritonKing

Post by TritonKing »

Cubase 7 crashes on exiting the program. It has crashed 22 times since I purchased C7. Will there be a fix for it? This has been a thorn in my flesh. I didn't have this problem in version 6.5 or C5. HELP!!! My workflow is being affected.
"Music is forever"
Cubase 4,5 & 6.5 and Cubase 7.01-Wavelab 6 & 7- MR816X-D16XD-D1600-CC121-Triton Studio 88 -Korg PA1X Arranger-Motu 1224 : iMac 27" (Snow Lepard 10x) - Dell XPS 410 w/Windows 7 and other toys. ;0) Operating system Lion for the iMac.

PaPyKoG

Post by PaPyKoG »

Umm.

So I'm having some seriously annoying problems with Cubase 7, only just installed it so I'm about to cry.

It happened after trying to install the update.

Whilst installing the update it comes up with "Fatal error during installation Error code: 1603"

Obviously I cant continue the installation of the update and have tried re-downloading and re-installing the update.... to the point of boredom.

Now when starting up Cubase 7 the audio driver is failing within Cubase. "device failed to open" in device setup.

I guess a full reinstall is about to happen as the update has fried the current installation.

AVOID if you can, until it gets past its "pre-release" stage.

Any help would be welcome.

Waa...sob...sob...
Q6600 2.4Ghz
8 GB Ram
60 GB SSD
Cubase 7
Win 7 64Bit

N8

Post by N8 »

No one else seems to have the issue which screams user error. You don't provide your plaform, Cubase version or anything useful so it's impossible to hazzard a guess as to the specific issue. I'd dry the tears and look to all of the specifics.
W7 64bit, XP SP3,LE1/ LE4/SX3/ C4/ C6.5/ C7.0.2 64bit, CI1, Firebox

Gob-smacked at the number of contestants for Dwarf #7.

If the sum total of IQs on this forum were applied to lightbulb wattage, it would create a black hole.

laban1

Re: Announcing Cubase 7.0.1 / Cubase Artist 7.0.1 pre-release

Post by laban1 »

Sonik wrote:
Helge Vogt wrote:
feck wrote:Cool. I don't see anything specifically about general VST plugin compatibility fixes - will I be able to boot C7 with all the VST's in the VST folder which work with 6.5? (Abbey Road plugins, Flux IRCAM, Antares AVOX and Waves Waveshell VST2 currently have to be removed from the VST folder for C7 to boot here).
Hi, I just added one for iLok plug-ins.

Cheers,
Helge
Nice ;)
Sorry I don't get this, "Hi, I just added one for iLok plug-ins."
1. What is one refering to?
2. Can anyone confirm that Abbey Road plugins, Antares AVOX-plugins work under Cubase 7.0.1?

Hope anyone can help, Thanks
Cubase 10 64bit, W10 intel i7 32GB RAM

Return to “Older Cubase versions”