EUCON Update!

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 10 can be posted here.
jonji

Re: EUCON Update!

Post by jonji »

+1 - Huge need for a solution
Gigabyte Z390 Designare, i7-9700k, 32gb ddr4 2400, Gigabyte GT710 2gb, Windows10, Avid Dock, Softube Console 1, UAD Apollo x6, UAD Octo Satellite, Cubase 10.5 Pro, Wavelab 9.5 pro, BFD3, Komplete10, yadda, yadda

Clefmark

Post by Clefmark »

Has the new update release of Eucon 20.5.0 helped are their any issues with Nuendo 10.

Regards

chednb

Post by chednb »

Clefmark wrote:
Thu Jun 04, 2020 6:11 pm
Has the new update release of Eucon 20.5.0 helped are their any issues with Nuendo 10.

Regards
I do not have any issues with the latest Eucon version and N10.2.20 per se (crashes, freezes, etc...), except the known Eucon issues between Avid controllers (also the App) and Cubendo...

So my question is, did anybody already updatet to N10.3 and had a look if the mixer mirroring for example now works? Did they improve the Eucon adapter in N10.3? I didn't find any indications in the version history, but maybe (HOPEFULLY) they changed something under the hood?

cheers
Win10 Enterprise 1909 | Nuendo 10.2.10 | Ryzen 9 3950X | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200 | ASUS Pro WS X570-ACE | NH-D15 SE-AM4 | Seasonic Focus RX-750 | 1x 512GB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2, 1x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2, 2x 2TB Intel 660p NVMe M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 860 Evo | NVidia Geforce GTX Titan | RME Fireface UFX+ | Avid S1 | Komplete Kontrol M32

basicX

Post by basicX »

no - there is no change!
Studios: Nuendo 10.3, Cubase 10 Pro, PT 11.3.1
I/O: Full blown Focusrite RedNet Setup. 3xRed4pre, 2xRed x2p
Plugins from Sonnox, Waves, iZotope, UAD, Plugin Alliance Mega Pack, and so on...)

Windows 10 Pro x64
Main System from Digital Audio Networx
Intel i9 14core, Gigabyte, 64GB Ram, GF 1050ti, UAD Quad, 3 * Avid Artis Mix

Pro Audio Broadcast Post for german and international clients
www.media-atelier.tv

Keyplayer

Post by Keyplayer »

The app now crashes my Nuendo set up in 2 versions now, iPad and Android. The only way it seems to work, without crashing immediately, is on my Android PHONE. Even then, it might still crash.

This is nuts! 😡
Nuendo 1.0 - 10 |VST Studio Connect Pro | Windows 10 Pro | Intel i9 - 9900K CPU @ 3.60 | 64-bit OS | 32GB of RAM |RME HDSPe RayDAT | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Video Card | Euphonix MC Control, 2 Mix & Transport | Xkeys | iConnectivity mi10 MIDI Interface | UAD-2 Octo Core with UAD-1 Legacy Ultra Pak | Isotope RX4 | Melodyne 3.2 | Voxengo Plugins | Real Guitar | B4 II | EZ Drummer | Drumagog 4 | Virtual Guitarist 2 | Korg, Roland, Kurzweil Synths | Apogee Big Ben | 32 Channel Panasonic DA-7 desk | Equator D5 (5.1) & Mackie 824 (St.) monitors | VS-1680 & 880 HDR's |

Keyplayer

Post by Keyplayer »

I just updated my new Samsung Tab A tablet hoping against hope that Eucon 20.6 would finally work. It didn't. I started with an Empty Project and and added 16 MIDI, 16 Stereo and 8 Mono tracks. It crashed right after the addition of the mono tracks, which only took the count to 40! That's insane.

Anyone know it the Tango offers "Mirrored Mixing (hardware follows EVERY VIEW of the DAW)?
Nuendo 1.0 - 10 |VST Studio Connect Pro | Windows 10 Pro | Intel i9 - 9900K CPU @ 3.60 | 64-bit OS | 32GB of RAM |RME HDSPe RayDAT | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 Ti Video Card | Euphonix MC Control, 2 Mix & Transport | Xkeys | iConnectivity mi10 MIDI Interface | UAD-2 Octo Core with UAD-1 Legacy Ultra Pak | Isotope RX4 | Melodyne 3.2 | Voxengo Plugins | Real Guitar | B4 II | EZ Drummer | Drumagog 4 | Virtual Guitarist 2 | Korg, Roland, Kurzweil Synths | Apogee Big Ben | 32 Channel Panasonic DA-7 desk | Equator D5 (5.1) & Mackie 824 (St.) monitors | VS-1680 & 880 HDR's |

ErikG

Post by ErikG »

IIRC TheTa go was limited to 260 channels incl inputs/outputs/groups etc
Filmlance, a Swedish production company producing drama and feature films.
11xNuendo, 5xPT
Dubstage with 4k Christie projection
8xMedia Composer, VFX, online, grading and more

Keyplayer

Post by Keyplayer »

ErikG wrote:
Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:37 pm
IIRC TheTa go was limited to 260 channels incl inputs/outputs/groups etc
Does that count include the extenders?

ErikG

Post by ErikG »

Sorry but I don’t get what you mean by ”extenders”?
But if I remember correctly it is/was the max the meter bridge and thus the system could handle.
11xNuendo, 5xPT

Keyplayer

Post by Keyplayer »

ErikG wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 9:26 am
But if I remember correctly it is/was the max the meter bridge and thus the system could handle.
I meant the extra fader modules. In all the tutorials I watched, they referred to them as extensions of the master module. So, you're saying that, regardless of having a 48 fader configuration, you'll still top out at 260 channels. That's what I was asking. Thanks.

GSlawson

Post by GSlawson »

I know I am late to the party here, but I have a Raven MTi2 and have been using it for a year. I am going to sell it because I still miss the tactile faders, but mostly because the Raven is best with Protools or Logic. Those DAW's have very nice faders that perfectly emulate their on screen counterparts. Not so much with Cubendo. It's kind of a klugey mixer interface. For 7 years I had the Euphonix Artist MC control surface, and the fader hiding was not an issue because I was doing post on ProTools. But when I moved to Nuendo I realized that the track hiding was an issue. After seeing everything about it here, I did find a workaround that will mean I will get an Avid Dock and an S1. If you memorize configurations, not only does it remember track visibility but also the Zone you choose. So in a post situation, you may easily have 80 tracks for a mix. I like to address groups like dialogue, ambience, foley as individual groups for balance before I start down the rabbit hole. I assigned only my dialogue to a configuration with its group fader and VCA, and put it on the left zone. When I instantiate that config, the faders stack from the left in order. I don't have to hunt them down. I know it's probably something everyone knows but maybe its a workaround for the faders not hiding? Like everyone here I would love to see the proper implementation but I need to keep working and I need to find something reasonable. $25,000 for Nuage isn't in my budget.
MacPro 5,1 X5690 12 core, 64 gb ram, Radeon RX580, 1TB SSD main drive, 2 - 1TB Sample drives, 500GB Project drive, Focusrite 18i20 Gen 3, Raven Mti2, Adam A7X mains and center, Adam T5V surrounds, KRK 10s sub, Native Instruments Komplete, EastWest, Spectrasonics, Spitfire Audio, etc.

ErikG

Post by ErikG »

Keyplayer wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:12 pm
ErikG wrote:
I meant the extra fader modules. In all the tutorials I watched, they referred to them as extensions of the master module. So, you're saying that, regardless of having a 48 fader configuration, you'll still top out at 260 channels. That's what I was asking. Thanks.
As far as i remember (many years have passed since I had a tango unit on loan) yes it is a limit of a system as such. I do not think it will show tracks above 260. Also note that tango is End of life and unsupported.
11xNuendo, 5xPT

Keyplayer

Post by Keyplayer »

ErikG wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 6:25 am
Keyplayer wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:12 pm
ErikG wrote:
As far as i remember (many years have passed since I had a tango unit on loan) yes it is a limit of a system as such. I do not think it will show tracks above 260. Also note that tango is End of life and unsupported.
I am well aware of that. I kept waiting for the market to be flooded with Tango 2s at "Going Out Of Business Prices" and thought/hoped I could pick up a couple (Main + 2 Fader Packs) for relatively cheap. But that didn't happen, which sort of confirmed that it was a really good product and people were finding ways to make them work with any of the DAW updates. Last time I saw one for sale, it was close to $7K for a Tango 1(!!), which as you pointed out is E.O.L WITH ZERO SUPPORT, as the company has gone out of business. :o No way I was taking THAT gamble. :(

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”