Little Feature Missing

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 10 can be posted here.
Jay Weigel

Little Feature Missing

Post by Jay Weigel »

I have been a Cubase user since its inception in the 80's. About a year ago I took advantage of a SB discount to switch to Nuendo. I just purchase v10. One little feature that Cubase has that is missing in Nuendo has to do with creating duplicate parts. In cubase there is a little box which is located in the middle of the edge of all parts. If you grab that bos=x and move to the right duplicate parts are made. I found it to be very useful since it allowed duplicates of a part to be made with one hand, as opposed to the original option drag method which requires both hands.

Any chance that will be added to Nuendo?

Best
Jay

Nuendo 10, Dorico 2, Cubase 10, Wavelab 9.5, MacOSX, RME Fireface, VSL, Omnisphere, Trillion, LASS, CineBrass, Waves, Komplete, Play, Berlin Strings, UAD, etc

samphony

Re: Little Feature Missing

Post by samphony »

I think you hold down option to make the box appear. Right?

Iftekharul Anam

Post by Iftekharul Anam »

Jay Weigel wrote:
Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:38 am
I have been a Cubase user since its inception in the 80's. About a year ago I took advantage of a SB discount to switch to Nuendo. I just purchase v10. One little feature that Cubase has that is missing in Nuendo has to do with creating duplicate parts. In cubase there is a little box which is located in the middle of the edge of all parts. If you grab that bos=x and move to the right duplicate parts are made. I found it to be very useful since it allowed duplicates of a part to be made with one hand, as opposed to the original option drag method which requires both hands.

Any chance that will be added to Nuendo?

Best
Have you tried CTRL+D? That should be even faster than the other two options. I may be wrong though.
Nuendo 10
Windows 10
Wavelab Pro 9.5
Focusrite Scarlett 18i20
Ryzen™ 7 1700X, GTX 970

YouTube | Spotify | Insight Timer | Instagram

rangerx

Post by rangerx »

i also miss this option

mitchiemasha

Post by mitchiemasha »

Iftekharul Anam wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:19 pm
Have you tried CTRL+D? That should be even faster than the other two options. I may be wrong though.
I use Ctrl D a lot. My only wish is this had the ability to snap to quantize not just the end of the part. Depending on current quantize set, this could overlap or leave gaps. I'd especially like this in the midi editor, enabling the first note copied to land before the last note copied, serious speed up to workflow for how I've observed many people work.

Edit: i made that mistake again.
Last edited by mitchiemasha on Mon May 27, 2019 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W10, CP10.5, i7 9700k OC 5.0, Noctua NH-U9S, MSI z390, 16Gb 3000Mhz DDR4, PCIe NVME 970 Pro, Be Quiet SP11, Virus TI (Integrated), Yamaha CS2x (Custom Mapped), Dynaudio BM5's mkII & Eve SC305's.

AngelRguez77

Post by AngelRguez77 »

It was a unwelcomed surprise to see it was missing. I use it a lot in Cubase.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”