Side By Side Dockable MixConsole

All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Cubase Pro 10, Cubase Artist 10 and Cubase Elements 10 can be posted here.
suntower

Side By Side Dockable MixConsole

Post by suntower » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:18 pm

Now that I have a 43" monitor, the idea of a single-window UI makes a LOT more sense to me.

But the lower zone is not the answer. Rather, I want to be able to put MixConsole in the -right- zone. Sort of. But the right zone is not resizable.

What I -really- want is for the Right Zone to work the way the Lower Zone works-- IE. you can grab the divider between the two zones and re-size them both at will.

I basically want to be able to 'glue' MixConsole to the right of the Project Window and then be able to grab the divider and slide them back and forth (auto-resizing horizontally).
Primary: i7960 16gb RAM, SSD, 3 3TB HD, Win10 Pro
Second: Sandybridge 16gb RAM 3 3TB HD, Win10 Pro
Laptop: HP Pavilion i5, 8GB RAM 7200RPM, Cubase Pro 10, iCPro, WL9.5, Win 10
Vienna Ensemble5, VSL, NI Komplete, EWQLSO, LASS, Embertone, Arturia, Waves, Soundtoys etc. CME UF8, Roland TD-12 VDrums

Quinn3k3

Re: Side By Side Dockable MixConsole

Post by Quinn3k3 » Sun Jul 28, 2019 3:31 am

Hi Suntower,

I am for all the elements of Cubase to be dockable, re-sizable and tabbed where appropriate. I think that Wavelab has a ton of flexibility in the GUI and would love to see Cubase adopt some of this functionality. With all the different monitor combinations that people are using (1,2,3,4 monitors, wide-screen, 40"+ etc) the ability to move things where you want them becomes a much bigger deal.

I would love to be able to allocate as much or as little of my screen real estate to each area or zone and dock the elements that I want into tabs within that zone.

Return to “Feature Requests and Suggestions”