Direct offline processing barely usable...

Post general topics related to Nuendo 8 here.
MattiasNYC
Grand Senior Member

Re: Direct offline processing barely usable...

Post by MattiasNYC » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:03 pm

Ok, so just so that I'm absolutely clear on this, because I'm only halfway through my second cup of morning-coffee;

1. You want to process a clip using RX DeClick. You select the clip and use the drop-down menu to select that plugin.

2. DOP window always opens. It remembers the last used plugin rather than the one you just chose.

3. You now have to select for a second time RX DeClick.

Correct?

So in effect this makes the drop-down menu offline plugin selection 100% useless, yes? You would just skip step 1 and just open DOP right away instead, since step 1 is meaningless.... right?
Nuendo 7.1.4 / Lynx TWO-B / Windows 10 Pro 64-bit / Ryzen 1700 3.7GHz (oc) / 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200MHz / Radeon VII / ASUS x370-A mobo/ 500GB WD Blue system drive / Crucial BX100 250GB SSD media / spinners for library/backup ::::: iZotope RX 7/ Phoenixverb Surround / DaVinci Resolve / Faderport / Applied Acoustics UltraAnalog / my pet pony Frank

AlexBell

Re: Direct offline processing barely usable...

Post by AlexBell » Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:46 pm

Hi, yes that is what happened.

But today I couldn't reproduce it so hard to say what was going on last time. I'll give it another go in some more projects and see what happens.

Return to “General”