Create envelope in the MacroPage editor.

Use this forum to post about your macro page designs in HALion 6
maggie

Create envelope in the MacroPage editor.

Post by maggie » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:04 pm

Hi HALion-User,

I have the following problem. I want to create my own MacroPage for a Program.

The Program consists of a Layer with four Zones. Of course, each Zone has its own AMP and Filter envelope.

However, I want to be able to access all four envelopes at the same time using the MacroPage with one knob. So, for example, when moving the Attack knob on the MacroPage, the Attack stage of all four Layer envelopes should change at the same time. It doesn't work that way.

For example, if I select all four layers and then try to link the attack to the slider on the Macropage, only the envelope of the first layer is linked.

In the UVI-Falcon, works it perfectly with selecting Layers.

Does anyone have a tip on how to get that in HALion?

Thanks in advance
Cubase 10 pro, Halion 6, Groove Agent 5, Padshop Pro, Tone2 Electra 2, Tone2 Ultraspace, U-He Diva, U-He Presswerk, U-He Hive, Tubeohm Vintage, Virtual CZ, Arturia Solina V2, Arturia Analog Lab, Waldorf Nave, Synapse Dune 2, UVI Falcon, UVI Grand Piano Type D, AiR Xpand!2, KV331 Synthmaster, Steinberg UR22, Arturia Keylab 49 (Black Edition), Intel i7 2600, 16GB RAM, ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN 3, Windows 10 64bit

misohoza

Re: Create envelope in the MacroPage editor.

Post by misohoza » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:29 pm

You can do that by changing the scope.
Connect parameter of one zone and then change the scope so that it affects all zones in a layer.

https://steinberg.help/halion/v6/en/ha ... pe_c.html
Win 10 Home, 64 bit, 8 gb ram,
Cubase Pro 9, Wavelab Pro 9, Halion 6, Dorico,
NI Komplete 10 Ultimate, Ozone 7,
UR 44

Return to “Macro Page Design”