soft licence not working

Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
gaitherandrew

soft licence not working

Post by gaitherandrew »

I just downloaded cubase for a 30 day trail. when I try to activate using the activation code provided, the elicencer control center gives a elicence but when I try to regester it, a window appears telling me that there is no usd licencer attached to my computer. I can see a soft licence icon to the left in the window but I cannot select it.
I have tried everything I can think of to correct the situation, I even tried to reactivate with a new registration number, but to get a new code I must first register the original code, The elicencer controle center will not allow me to register the original code. Im stuck

Romantique Tp
External Moderator

Re: soft licence not working

Post by Romantique Tp »

The page where you downloaded it from explicitly states that an USB-eLicenser dongle is required to use the trial version:

This is required because the trial version is exactly the same as the full version, there are absolutely no limitations.

The trial period only starts counting down once you successfully activate your trial license,.
Every time someone says "it must be easy to add/fix", a programmer dies.

Cubase Pro and Wavelab Pro (latest), Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, MSI Z87-G45 GAMING, i5 4690k, GeForce GTX 760, almost every Steinberg plugin and expansion, Trilian, Komplete 10, etc etc etc etc

power music

Re: soft licence not working

Post by power music »

trail cubase el 9.5 30 activation code trail

Return to “Issues”