Cubase 9 Constantly Crashes

Use this forum for an overview of issues and to report new ones.
C12

Cubase 9 Constantly Crashes

Post by C12 »

This has been happening for a while now. I'll be in the middle of working on a beat, and it will crash at a random time. Sometimes it works like it's supposed to, but recently it has been crashing OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I have a Mac Mini with OS X Yosemite.

Does someone know the root of this problem? Because I'm tired of my music production being interrupted by Cubase 9's inability to work constantly. I'm extra *quiz*.

JCLemay

Re: Cubase 9 Constantly Crashes

Post by JCLemay »

Hi,

I'm a newbie here, but if you don't say what exact version of Cubase 9 you have, and more about your set in general, and what are the exact conditions of those crash (are they always happening when you do the same kind of things, etc.)... nobody will possibly help you.

Just saying...
Cubase Pro 10.0.10 - Windows 10 Pro (1080) - i7-6900K 8 cores - 16 Go Ram - UAD2 8 cores

C12

Re: Cubase 9 Constantly Crashes

Post by C12 »

JCLemay wrote:
Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:28 pm
Hi,

I'm a newbie here, but if you don't say what exact version of Cubase 9 you have, and more about your set in general, and what are the exact conditions of those crash (are they always happening when you do the same kind of things, etc.)... nobody will possibly help you.

Just saying...
I have Cubase LE AI Elements 9, and it crashes while I'm working on a beat. There is no specific condition for the crash. It happens spontaneously.

Return to “Issues”