When will I see my upgrade? [was a glitch, so now CLOSED ]

Post all topics related to VST Transit here.
karel broekhuis

When will I see my upgrade? [was a glitch, so now CLOSED ]

Post by karel broekhuis »

I bought the upgrade to Premium 12XL , logged out and in several times, deleted the app and reinstalled. Almost one hour later and I am still a Free User.
Is this normal? On my PC it took about five minutes before the program recognised the access code. On the iPad I expect it to update automatically.
Please help.
Thanks,
Karel
Last edited by karel broekhuis on Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 10, Dorico Pro, Cubase Pro, VST Transit Go, VST Connect Pro, Wavelab, Cubasis, VST Connect Performer, Nuendo. Always latest update. Apollo Twin + Octo.

musicullum

Re: When will I see my upgrade?

Post by musicullum »

I assume you are referring to VST Transit? This forum (VST Cloud) has 2 departments, VST Transit and VST Connect. Pls post to VST Transit for questions related to VST Transit :-)
I can have a look if you let me know your Transit user name (not your mySteinberg name but the one in your Transit profile page).
musi

karel broekhuis

Re: When will I see my upgrade?

Post by karel broekhuis »

Thank you very much for your quick reply. Indeed I referred to the iPad app VST Transit Go and I meant to place my question there. Meanwhile I found that the in-app purchase of a membership works fine, so all that was left to do was ask for a refund with Apple.
Windows 10, Dorico Pro, Cubase Pro, VST Transit Go, VST Connect Pro, Wavelab, Cubasis, VST Connect Performer, Nuendo. Always latest update. Apollo Twin + Octo.

Return to “VST Transit”