It was working fine on the "in-funny-state" Windows, but that had to be Reset as it was in a funny state.
I tried (some is computer voodoo):
- Re-installing Cubase.
- Re-downloading the full installer and re-installating, both after the App Remove on Windows and also in re-install option on the Cubase Installer.
- Installing without updates (8.5.0). Didn't work. Same after manually applying patch (8.5.30).
- I deleted %APPDATA%'s Cubase folder before starting/installing.
- Disabling the Antivirus before starting Cubase.
- Power off my M-Audio Code 49 MIDI keybard controller before starting Cubase.
I preinstalled all my plugins: My stuff from Native Access, stuff from Gobbler, AIR plugins, Slate SSD, copied archived library content from another drive to the System SSD drive.
What am I missing? What other information ought I supply?
Help is greatly appreciated.