Read only! All feature requests and suggestions for upcoming releases of Nuendo 6 can be posted here.
- Posts: 747
- Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:19 am
- Location: Amsterdam
When using the wave meters in the MixConsole, i'd love to:
- have the option to zoom in on the waveforms in order to easily identify upcoming "low level"-passages...........
- have the option to change the "playhead-position": now it's always in the middle of the wave-meter, but by sliding it upwards, one creates a larger "lookahead-area".
- show the amount of gain reduction (applied by the sum of inserted dynamics-processors) by means of showing colored waveform-parts. Or is this a Harrisson-only-patent?
Nuendo 10 / Pro Tools Ultimate / Logic X / MixBus32C 5 / WaveLab 10
MacPro 5.1: 12Core 3.46GHz Intel Xeon/ 48GB RAM/ Mac OSX 10.13
MacBook Pro: 2.9 GHz Intel Core i9/ 32 GB RAM/ Mac OSX 10.14
MetricHalo ULN8 + 2882 / RME HDSPe MadiFace
Euphonix MC Pro
- Junior Member
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:31 pm
- Junior Member
- Posts: 175
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:19 pm
Or is this a Harrisson-only-patent?
I don't think so. Samplitude do have something a bit similar since many years for waveform display.
This is named comparisonic. It does show something similar to the spectral content of the wave.
Can be useful for precise voice editing.
The gain reduction is shown inside Nuendo PPM meters, but not in the waveforms.
Comps+OS: PC Intel Core i7 six core 's - X79 Chipset - 256 Go SATA SSD - 1 To SATA Hard disk, 16 Go RAM - Win 7 Pro 64 Dual 27" monitors - AMD Firepro V7900 video card - Nuendo 8.3.20.
MR816csx - UR44 - MOTU 828 mkIII audio interfaces.
JLCooper MCS3800 (Mixing and Transport) - AKAI AFX + Midi translator Pro (Control Room) - TouchOSC Android (Personal Monitoring Controller) Control surfaces.
Rogers LS3/5a proximity monitors.
Sony PCM-7040 DAT - TASCAM HD-P2 recorder - PTV PT5210 Digital sync generator - Steinberg Timebase - Adam Smith ZETA3 synchronizers.
Lindos LA100 audio analyzer, HP 5372A frequency and time interval analyzer, Siglent SDG2042X signal generator - Tektronix TDS5000 scope - Efratom 10 MHz rubidium clock - HP Z3816A GPS frequency standard.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest