Cubase 7.0.2 / Cubase Artist 7.0.2 Update available

For users of legacy Steinberg Cubase software
Mauri

Re: Cubase 7.0.2 / Cubase Artist 7.0.2 Update available

Post by Mauri »

BEATS4YOU wrote:Im not happy what so ever with CB7 Yes i know it works perfect without any 3rd party plugs on windows 8.
But are we suppose to just use the lame plugs that comes with?

Then if so, why dont you give us the full versions of the plugs and stop being so greedy?

I know there's tons of problem with 3rd parties memory leaks and all, But come on man....
everything worked fine on 6.5. Are your telling me you cant make it work on 7?
You know very well that this update was not ready to be release.
OR WAS IT THAT YOU GUYS DID THIS SO WE CAN GO AHEAD AND BUY YOUR PLUGS. SMH!!!.....SHAME ON YOU!!!!

This is the reason why i can't get behind a DAW all the way.
Ableton have way better performance, Too bad is not a Pro Daw. It ain't like i wanna jump ship or anything
cause i do love me some CB "when it works"

IM SICK AND TIRED OR BEING SICK AND TIRED OF CB.
FIX THE DAMN THANG MANNNNNN!!!!!

FYI. LoopMash "AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT"
Unless your changing the name to Garage Bass. :lol:
I don't know what you're on about. I use many third party plugins from just about all the major manufacturers and don't have any showstopping issues.
I am aware of some bugs in the mixer but I expect Steiny is working hard to fix them. And why would'nt they?

Mauri.
Cubase Pro 10.5 x64 with jBridge | WaveLab Elements 10 | i7 5930K @ 4.6GHz (stable) | ASUS X99 Pro | 32GB RAM | | W10 x64 Dual Boot on 2 SSDs plus 3 SSDs for samples and project/audio files | Fractal Design Define R5 case | Noctua NH-D15 | AMD Radeon RX 580 | Vox ToneLab SE | Mackie HR624 MKII | 2 x UAD2 Solo PCIe | RME HDSPe AIO | 2 x 24" LED monitors...

dark blue man

Post by dark blue man »

Also, Cubase stock plug-ins are far from lame.
Cubase 7.x: Padshop pro: Dark planet: Zero Gravity: UAD-2 quad: UAD-2 Solo: PowerCore Compact - Access Virus: EMU 1820m: PC I7 266, 6 gig ram: AN1x: Mopho: Orbit V2: BassStation Rack: Proteus 2000: Electribe ER.

https://soundcloud.com/dark-blue-man

distante

Post by distante »

I think he is talking about 32bits briged plugins into 64 bits Cubase
Hear and See Rock Songs maded with Steinberg's UR824 and Cubase 7: bit.ly/CorazonTRM ("Corazón") and bit.ly/AnimalTRM ("Animal")

Do you want to show your music or any audio work made with Cubase? fb.com/groups/Made.With.Cubase/

My Stuff:
UR824 and Cubase PRO 8.0.20 on Windows 8.1 64bits / 16GB RAM / Core i7 4790K / GTX970 4GB VRAM )
*Always the latest version available.
A bunch of Mics, Pres and Toys, Plugins and Heart

dark blue man

Post by dark blue man »

Can't see any possible way to interpret what he actually wrote into that.
Cubase 7.x: Padshop pro: Dark planet: Zero Gravity: UAD-2 quad: UAD-2 Solo: PowerCore Compact - Access Virus: EMU 1820m: PC I7 266, 6 gig ram: AN1x: Mopho: Orbit V2: BassStation Rack: Proteus 2000: Electribe ER.

https://soundcloud.com/dark-blue-man

Elektrobolt
Location: A wet blue oblate spheroid spinning around a fiery bright yellow dwarf at 107,000 km/h.

Post by Elektrobolt »

I use both 64-bit and 32-bit third party plugins with C7 and it's working fine.
"Remember that we live only in the present, in this fleeting instant; all the rest of our life is either past and gone, or not yet revealed."

distante

Post by distante »

dark blue man wrote:Can't see any possible way to interpret what he actually wrote into that.
Maybe I just saw what I wanted to saw :D

because I do have problems with a lot of my olds 32bit plugins, but well now I use jbridge and it's a lot better (just a slow bounce)
Hear and See Rock Songs maded with Steinberg's UR824 and Cubase 7: bit.ly/CorazonTRM ("Corazón") and bit.ly/AnimalTRM ("Animal")

Do you want to show your music or any audio work made with Cubase? fb.com/groups/Made.With.Cubase/

My Stuff:
UR824 and Cubase PRO 8.0.20 on Windows 8.1 64bits / 16GB RAM / Core i7 4790K / GTX970 4GB VRAM )
*Always the latest version available.
A bunch of Mics, Pres and Toys, Plugins and Heart

knuckle47

Post by knuckle47 »

Gotta say that I really am dedicated to learning and using Cubase and Cubasis and even ic pro . But for the hell of it, after 7 years of Cubase, I looked over at the Avid forum for the very first time. I know that there are some disgruntled users here but never expected to read the comments I saw over there.

They can't run 64 bit and several posts clearly suggest very upset users with big problems ready to abandon pro tools. Not having any interest in the multitude of daw software programming out there I was really surprised since Cubase is my only exposure. I'm not a recording pro , just an enthusiastic hobbyist who started out with Cubase by seeing a great demo in 2002. I am so glad I'm here. ....I could have wound up over there :shock:
Cubase Pro 9.5.3| Win 10 Pro|GTX 1070 video 8gb ddr5| RME UFX+ via Thunderbolt 2| i7 7700k | 32gb Corsair 3600 Ram |ASUS Z270 TUF Mark1 | Samsung 960Pro SSD's | Cubasis | Nektar LX88|Guitar player 56 years|Absolute 3 VST Collection

Return to “Older Cubase versions”